#1: Keynote Presentations
Who: College Students, Young Professionals, Coaches, and Higher Education Administrators
Where: Student Workshops, Leadership Conferences, Corporate Events
“What To Do When Your Best Isn’t Enough”
“Unity Begins With U - The Art of Multicultural Leadership”
“You Don’t Have To Sick To Get Better - The Art of Continuous Improvement”
“Leading With Empathy - How To Inspire & Motivate Your Team To Reach Prime Performance”
Additional Topics available upon request to meet the specific needs of your group
Our engaging Keynote Presentations are 45 minutes to 1-hour long with pre/post small group Q&A session options and open availability throughout the day for informal conversations or individual meetings with participants or groups.
#2: Student development workshops
Who: High School & College Student Groups
Why: Our goal is to successfully help students with the navigation of their chosen educational, sporting and professional paths. We work with school programs already in place and tailor our curriculum to support in meeting student needs. We engage in ongoing discussions with school administrators and staff to ensure we are providing students with lasting development frameworks and the best opportunity to grow.
- "I made it! Now What?": Decision-Making and Establishing an Effective Routine.
- "Who Am, I?": Identity, Self-Awareness and True Confidence.
- "Pressure Makes Perfect": Personal Ownership, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- "Finding Your Voice": Effective Communication and Emotional Intelligence.
- "Developing A Global Perspective": Social and Global Responsibility.
- "Owning the Stage": Professionalism and Career Transition.
- Option 1: One 1-hour Workshop with pre/post small group Q&A session options and open availability throughout the day for informal conversations or individual meetings with students or student groups.
- Option 2: Two 1-hour Workshops with pre/post small group Q&A session options and open availability throughout the day for informal conversations or individual meetings with students or student groups.
- Option 3: 6 Sessions total, including six separate 1-hour workshops delivered throughout the academic year. Additionally, small group Q&A session options and open availability throughout the day for informal conversations or individual meetings with students or student groups.
#3: Young Professional & staff training
We at Prime U have found organizations are now facing higher turnover rates, increasing time demands and responsibility, lack of knowledge transfer systems and limited talent pools. Each aspect can significantly effect organizational performance, revenue generation and employee experience.
In response, we have developed professional workshops which address the needs of organizations and enhance organizational performance through promoting alignment, efficiency and development among young professional and new hires. We partner with human resource departments in order to provide engaging and effective opportunites for professional development.
Prime U Professional Development Workshops:
- Diversity & Inclusion:
- Creating psychological safety within the workplace
- Understanding identity, privilege and discrimination
- Risk management and reporting structure
- Professionalism Lunch & Learn Series:
- Increasing self-awareness and self-management
- Handling added responsibility
- Critical thinking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Developing emotional intelligence to improve performance
- Effective communication within the workplace
- Resolving conflict within your team
Impact Measures: How We Measure Success
Pre / Post Assessments - utilizing both quantitative and qualitative assessments provide both the hard data and lived experiences of participants.
Real-Time Feedback - Using interactive data capture during workshops to not only increase participant involvement but also providing a visual picture of baseline measures.
Participant Engagement - Tracking of participant involvement, online engagement and attendance.
360 Degree Feedback - Participants receive feedback from peers, superiors, and the Prime U team.
Goal Attainment - Tracking and measurement of participants progress towards personal goals.
Retention - Measurement of participants who complete the program and persist towards graduation or continued employment.